Cristin at Cristin’s Adventures nominated me for my third award! How exciting, thank you! There are so many great travel bloggers our there, so it is a thrill to be recognized. Here are the rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers.
- Notify these bloggers of the nomination and the rules.
1. I have never been on a real “solo” international trip – but would like to in 2014.
2. My favorite colors are red and royal blue.
3. I’m a compulsive list maker.
4. I don’t think I’ve ever followed through with a New Year’s resolution.
5. I would love to be a snowbird and have a second home in Florida.
6. Halloween is my favorite “holiday”.
7. I am obsessed with Dorling Kinserley’s Eyewitness Books! This isn’t my entire collection of travel books, but this is all of the Eyewitness books, and one for Great Britain is on the way! Yes, they do more than just travel guides, there is a wine book there too. I like to enjoy some wine on the road after a hard day of seeing the sites. 🙂
The Very Inspiring Bloggers
Thanks again Cristin for nominating me!!