First of all, I want to say THANK YOU to all of you who have followed my new blog, read my posts, made comments, liked me on Facebook and followed me on Twitter! I just started this blog in 2012 and it’s been something very exciting and new for me. Starting this and learning along the way made for a bit of a slow start, but 2013 will be more consistent.
Here are my stats:
- Picked a blog name and started my new blog!
- 15 new posts
- 580 pictures uploaded
- Busiest day was December 1st with 118 views
- Most popular post: Heaven on Earth ~ AKA Mount Rainier (This article was also entered into Barrel Hopping’s contest, it was very close in the beginning, but I didn’t end up winning. I will try again in 2013. Click here to see the article.
- The Majestic Niagara Falls article was published on Bucket List Publications – I would like to try for more articles with them in 2013. Click here to see the article.
- Viewers have come from 37 countries
- I reached 30 Facebook followers by the end of the year!
- I have Tweeted 63 times and I have 768 Twitter followers!
Popular posts in order:
- Heaven on Earth ~ AKA Mount Rainier October 2012
- Nomadic Matt’s 12 Day European Giveaway Entry September 2012
- North Redington Beach, Florida June 2012
- Devils Tower & Mount Rushmore September 2012
- Three days in Amsterdam November 2012
Thanks for the support and I’m excited for more blogging adventures in 2013.